Please Note: The information below is a reflection of the 2018 event. More information about the 2019 Myrtle Beach Marathon is coming soon!
Check out all four course maps below, and be sure to scroll through the page for details on spectator locations, traffic on race day, course entertainment and hydration/aid stations! Click here for details on our on-course sports drink, Amino VITAL!
Myrtle Beach Marathon and Marathon Relay
Myrtle Beach Half Marathon
Myrtle Beach 5k
The marathon, half marathon and 5k courses are all USATF certified.
- Marathon: SC10008BS
- Half Marathon: SC10009BS
- 5k: SC17009DW
Each hydration station will serve water and Lemon Amino VITAL.
- Mile 2
- Mile 4 - Medical
- Mile 6
- Mile 8 - Medical
- Mile 10
- Mile 11.5 - Medical
- Mile 14 - Medical - Gu
- Mile 16
- Mile 18 - Medical
- Mile 20 - Bananas
- Mile 22 - Gu
- Mile 22.5 - Medical Only
- Mile 23
- Mile 24
- Mile 25
Spectators can watch runners from anywhere along the course, but the best spots are:
Please observe all parking regulations as you cheer on the marathon, half marathon and marathon relay participants.
- Start Line – Grissom Pkwy. at 21st Av. N.
- Grand Park on Farrow Pkwy. in The Market Common
- Howard Pkwy. in The Market Common (in front of Gordon Biersch)
- Plyler Park (N. Ocean Blvd./Mr. Joe White Av.)
- 29th Av. N. and Ocean Blvd.
- 76th Av. N. and Kings Hwy.
- Grand Dunes Blvd. (approach from 82nd Pkwy. and park on Cipriana)
- Grissom Pkwy. from London St. to 21st Av. N.
- The finish line area near TicketReturn.Com Stadium
On-Course Entertainment (Saturday):
- Start & Finish Area- DJ Pdogg
- Mile 8- Kiss DJ
- Mile 11- DJ Ryan
- Mile 12- Roof Kat
- Mile 14- Matt Doda
- Mile 14- Mike O’Donnell
- Mile 16- Kiss DJ
- Mile 18- Jamin Ortiz Duo
- Mile 18- Finnegan Bell
- Mile 18- Kiss DJ
- Mile 20- The Paul Grimshaw Band
- Mile 22- Kiss DJ
- Mile 23- Jimmy Mowery Band
- Mile 25- Backfire
- Runner's Village- Liquid Pleasure
Myrtle Beach-area residents should be aware of road closures listed here. Any questions can be directed to email@example.com.