Check out all four course maps below, and be sure to scroll through the page for details on spectator locations, traffic on race day, course entertainment and hydration/aid stations! Click here for details on our on-course sports drink, Amino VITAL!
- Each hydration station will serve water and Lemon Amino VITAL.
On-Course Food (Marathon Only):
- GU will be available at miles 16 and 22. Runners can choose from Vanilla Bean, Strawberry Banana, Salted Caramel, Tri Berry and Chocolate Outrage at either stop.
Spectators can watch runners from anywhere along the course, but the best spots are:
- Start Line – Grissom Pkwy. at 21st Av. N.
- Grand Park on Farrow Pkwy. in The Market Common
- Howard Pkwy. in The Market Common (in front of Gordon Biersch)
- Plyler Park (N. Ocean Blvd./Mr. Joe White Av.)
- 29th Av. N. and Ocean Blvd.
- 76th Av. N. and Kings Hwy.
- Grand Dunes Blvd. (approach from 82nd Pkwy. and park on Cipriana)
- Grissom Pkwy. from London St. to 21st Av. N.
- The finish line area near TicketReturn.Com Stadium
Please observe all parking regulations as you cheer on the marathon, half marathon and marathon relay participants.
On-Course Entertainment (Saturday):
- Start/Finish Area (Saturday) – Liquid Pleasure
- Mile 5 – The New High
- Mile 8 – The New High
- Mile 11 – Kiss DJ
- Mile 12 – Cornbread
- Mile 14 – Matt Doda
- Mile 15 – Mike O’Donnell
- Mile 16 – Kiss DJ
- Mile 18 – Jamin Ortiz/Kiss DJ
- Mile 20 – School of Rock
- Mile 22 – Kiss DJ
- Mile 24 – Matt Parker Project
- Mile 25 – Jukebox Elly