Grande Dunes Family Fun Run Overview
- When is the race: Friday, March 2
- Where is the race: 8401 Marina Pkwy, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572 | Click for Directions using Google Maps
- Start/Finish Location: The Family Fun Run will start and finish at overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway at Grande Dunes Marina, one of the finest full-service boating facilities on the East Coast.
- Participant Shirts: Each participant will receive a race t-shirt!
- Packet Pick-up and On-Site Registration:
- Thursday, March 1 from 5:00pm to 8:00pm at the Myrtle Beach Marathon Health & Fitness Expo
- Friday, March 2 from 11:00am to 3:30pm at the Myrtle Beach Marathon Health & Fitness Expo
- Friday, March 2 from 4:30pm to 5:30pm at the race start/finish area (8401 Marina Pkwy, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572)
- Please note that packet pick-up will not be available from 3:30-4:30pm due to location change
- Grande Dunes Family Fun Run Course Map: Click Here
- Course Description: The Family Fun Run will start on Marina Parkway at the traffic circle in front of the Grande Dunes Marina.
- Aid Stations: Water and sports drink will be provided at each of the two aid station stops
- Medical Support will be available at the start/finish line and on the course as needed
- There is a 1 hour time limit to complete the race
- Unofficial bicycles, skates, in-line skates, and skate boards are not allowed on the course. Strollers are allowed, but will need to start in the back.
- Headphones are prohibited