Ripley’s Family Fun Run
- Friday, February 13, 2015 for Ripley’s Family Fun Run
- Start time, 5:30 PM
Start & Finish Locations
- The Ripley’s Family Fun Run is a 1 mile run and will start and finish outside Ripley’s Aquarium at Broadway at the Beach.
Race Entry Requirements
- All participants must complete and sign a registration form.
- A parent or legal guardian must sign for participants under 18 years of age on race day.
- All mail-in entries must be post-marked by January 31, 2015.
- On-line registration closes at Midnight, EST, February 4, 2015.
- Expo registration is strongly discouraged.
- Mail completed entry form with Check or Credit Card (MC or Visa) payment to:
Myrtle Beach Marathon
PO Box 8780
Myrtle Beach, SC 29578
Contact the Marathon for a mail-in entry form. Phone or FAXed entry forms cannot be accepted.
- Please note that the Myrtle Beach Marathon reserves the right to reject any entry. Also, we adhere to the standard running industry policy. All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is noted on our registration application and when you register for our events you must agree to this policy. You may not give or sell your number to another individual – if you do, this could result in your disqualification as well as the runner who uses your race number. The entry fee for this year’s event will NOT transfer to next year’s event, no exceptions. This policy stays in effect whether you are injured, have an unexpected business or family emergency, pregnancy, etc. There are NO exceptions!
Race Packet Pickup
- Packets can be picked up at the Runner’s Expo on Thursday 2/12/15
- Packets may be picked up at the Expo on race day, 2/13/15, until about 3:00 PM and at the Start line from 4:30 PM until shortly before race start..
- Race packets for Ripley’s Fun Run cannot be mailed.
- Individual finishing times will not be recorded. However, a time clock will be visible at the finish line.
- Ripley’s Family Fun Run supports Horry County Schools.
- A Traveling Trophy each year goes to the school that has the largest number of participants.
- Seaside Elementary in Garden City has won the trophy each year.