Neon Night 5K
- Friday, February 14, 2014 for 5K
- Start time, 7:00 PM
Click here to see a complete schedule of Marathon Weekend events.
Click here to see a map of the Myrtle Beach Marathon
Start & Finish Locations
- The 5K will start on the 29th Ave N side of Broadway at the Beach and finish at TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark.
- Click here to see a course map.
Race Entry Requirements
- All participants must complete and sign a registration form.
- A parent or legal guardian must sign for participants under 18 years of age on race day.
- Participants in the 5K must complete the course in 1 hour.
- Mail in registrations must be post marked by January 31, 2014.
- On-line registration closes at Midnight, EST, February 5, 2014.
- Registrations will be accepted at the Runner’s Expo until 4 p.m. on February 14th
- Packets can be picked up at the Start Line, beginning at 5:30 p.m. on February 14th
- Expo registration is strongly discouraged. Runner shirts cannot be guaranteed for Expo registration.
- Registration will close without notice when the established registration count is reached.
- Click here to see the registration limit.
- Mail completed entry form with Check or Credit Card (MC or Visa) payment to:
Myrtle Beach Marathon
PO Box 8780
Myrtle Beach, SC 29578
There is a $25 charge for all mail in registrations.
Contact the Marathon for mail-in registration forms. Phone or FAXed entry forms cannot be accepted
- Once your registration has been accepted, all fees are non-refundable.
5K Entry Confirmation
- Registration confirmations will be sent via e-mail immediately following registration.
Pace times are as follows:
- The 5K run will start on Celebrity Circle outside Ripley’s Aquarium. The course will circle Broadway at the Beach and finish at TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark.
- Click here to see a course map. Course maps will be available at the Expo.
- A digital clock at the Finish Line will display elapsed race time.
- Unofficial bicycles, baby strollers, skates, in-line skates, and skate boards are not allowed on the course. Headphones are also prohibited.
Course Aid Stations
- Dasani water, Powerade sports drink, and food will be available at the Finish.
- Medical aid stations will be available at the Finish.
- All 5K finishers will receive a Finisher’s Medal at the Finish Line.
- Finisher’s Certificates will be available online at MarathonFoto, click here.
- Participants are eligible for one award only.
- Awards will not be mailed. All awards must be picked up after the respective races.
- Unclaimed awards will be available at the House of Blues Post Race Party.
- Overall awards will go to the top three Male and Female finishers in the 5K.
- Overall awards will go to the top three Male and Female Masters finishers in the 5K.
Age Group Awards
- Awards will be presented to the top three Male and Female 5K finishers in the age groups 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & over.