Neon Night 5K
- Friday, February 13, 2015 for Neon Night 5K
- Start time, 7:00 PM
Click here to see a complete schedule of Marathon Weekend events.
Click here to see a map of the Myrtle Beach Marathon
Start & Finish Locations
- The 5K will start on the 29th Ave N side of Broadway at the Beach and finish at TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark.
- Click here to see a course map.
Race Entry Requirements
- All participants must complete and sign a registration form.
- A parent or legal guardian must sign for participants under 18 years of age on race day.
- Participants in the 5K must complete the course in 1 hour.
- Mail in registrations must be post marked by January 31, 2015.
- On-line registration closes at Midnight, EST, February 4, 2015.
- Registrations will be accepted at the Runner’s Expo until 4 p.m. on February 13th
- Packets can be picked up at the Start Line, beginning at 5:30 p.m. on February 13th
- Expo registration is strongly discouraged. Runner shirts cannot be guaranteed for Expo registration.
- Registration will close without notice when the established registration count is reached.
- Click here to see the registration limit.
- Mail completed entry form with Check or Credit Card (MC or Visa) payment to:
Myrtle Beach Marathon
PO Box 8780
Myrtle Beach, SC 29578
There is a $25 charge for all mail in registrations.
Contact the Marathon for mail-in registration forms. Phone or FAXed entry forms cannot be accepted
- Please note that the Myrtle Beach Marathon reserves the right to reject any entry. Also, we adhere to the standard running industry policy. All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is noted on our registration application and when you register for our events you must agree to this policy. You may not give or sell your number to another individual – if you do, this could result in your disqualification as well as the runner who uses your race number. The entry fee for this year’s event will NOT transfer to next year’s event, no exceptions. This policy stays in effect whether you are injured, have an unexpected business or family emergency, pregnancy, etc. There are NO exceptions!
5K Entry Confirmation
- Registration confirmations will be sent via e-mail immediately following registration.
Pace times are as follows:
- The 5K run will start on Celebrity Circle outside Ripley’s Aquarium. The course will circle Broadway at the Beach and finish at TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark.
- Click here to see a course map. Course maps will be available at the Expo.
- A digital clock at the Finish Line will display elapsed race time.
- Unofficial bicycles, baby strollers, skates, in-line skates, and skate boards are not allowed on the course. Headphones are also prohibited.
Course Aid Stations
- Dasani water, Powerade sports drink, and food will be available at the Finish.
- Medical aid stations will be available at the Finish.
- All 5K finishers will receive a Finisher’s Medal at the Finish Line.
- Finisher’s Certificates will be available online at MarathonFoto, click here.
- Participants are eligible for one award only.
- Awards will not be mailed. All awards must be picked up after the respective races.
- Unclaimed awards will be available at the House of Blues Post Race Party.
- Overall awards will go to the top three Male and Female finishers in the 5K.
- Overall awards will go to the top three Male and Female Masters finishers in the 5K.
Age Group Awards
- Awards will be presented to the top three Male and Female 5K finishers in the age groups 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & over.