Dasani Half Marathon
- Saturday, March 5, 2016 for the Dasani Half Marathon
- Start time, 6:30 AM
Click here to see a complete schedule of Marathon Weekend events.
Click here to see a map of the Dasani Half Marathon
Half Marathon certification # for 2010: SC10009BS
Start & Finish Locations
- The Dasani Half Marathon will start just North of the intersection of Grissom Pkwy & 21st Ave. N, Myrtle Beach, SC.
- The Finish Line will be in the parking lot of TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark.
Race Entry Requirements
- All participants must register online or complete and sign a registration form.
- A parent or legal guardian must sign for participants under 18 years of age on race day.
- Half Marathon participants must complete the Half course in 4 hours.
- All mail-in entries must be post-marked by January 31, 2016.
- On-line registration closes at Midnight, EST, February 28, 2016.
- Expo registration is strongly discouraged. Runner shirts cannot be guaranteed for Expo registration.
- Registration will close without notice when the established registration count is reached. Click here to see the registration limit.
- Mail completed entry form with Check or Credit Card (MC or Visa) payment to:
Myrtle Beach Marathon
PO Box 8780
Myrtle Beach, SC 29578
There is a $25 charge for all mail in registrations.
Contact the Marathon for a mail-in entry form. Phone or FAXed entry forms cannot be accepted.
- Please note that the Myrtle Beach Marathon reserves the right to reject any entry. Also, we adhere to the standard running industry policy. All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is noted on our registration application and when you register for our events you must agree to this policy. You may not give or sell your number to another individual – if you do, this could result in your disqualification as well as the runner who uses your race number. The entry fee for this year’s event will NOT transfer to next year’s event, no exceptions. This policy stays in effect whether you are injured, have an unexpected business or family emergency, pregnancy, etc. There are NO exceptions!
Half Marathon Entry Confirmation
- Registration confirmations will be sent via e-mail immediately following registration. If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact us.
- USA Track & Field recognizes Gun Times as official Finishing Times.
- Dasani Half Marathon course maps will be available at the Runner’s Expo.
- The Dasani Myrtle Beach Half Marathon course will be a part of the full Marathon course.
- The Dasani Half Marathon course will close at 10:30AM.
- Mile markers will be posted at each mile.
- Digital time clocks will be visible approximately every two miles along the Half Marathon course.
- A digital clock at the Finish Line will display unofficial finishing time.
- Bicycles, baby strollers, skates, in-line skates, and skate boards are not allowed on the course.
- Pacing times are as follows (new for 2012)
Course Aid Stations
- Dasani water and Powerade sports drink will be available approximately every two miles along the course and at the Finish.
- Medical aid stations will be available approximately every two miles and at the Finish.
- Port-a-Johns will be available at the Start/Finish and every 2 – 3 miles along the course.
- All Dasani Half Marathon finishers will receive a Finisher’s Medal at the Finish Line.
- Finisher’s Certificates will be available online at It’s Your Race.
- Participants are eligible for one award only.
- Awards will not be mailed. All awards must be picked up after the respective races.
- Unclaimed awards will also be available at the House of Blues Post Race Party .
- Overall awards will go to the top three Male and Female finishers in the Dasani Half Marathon.
- Overall awards will go to the top three Male and Female Masters finishers in the Dasani Myrtle Beach Half Marathon.
Age Group Awards
- Awards will be presented to the top three Male and Female Dasani Half Marathon finishers in the age groups 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & over.