Dasani Half Marathon
- Saturday, February 15, 2014 for the Dasani Half Marathon
- Start time, 6:30 AM
Click here to see a complete schedule of Marathon Weekend events.
Click here to see a map of the Dasani Half Marathon
Half Marathon certification # for 2010: SC10009BS
Start & Finish Locations
- The Dasani Half Marathon will start just North of the intersection of Grissom Pkwy & 21st Ave. N, Myrtle Beach, SC.
- The Finish Line will be in the parking lot of TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark.
Race Entry Requirements
- All participants must register online or complete and sign a registration form.
- A parent or legal guardian must sign for participants under 18 years of age on race day.
- Half Marathon participants must complete the Half course in 4 hours.
- All mail-in entries must be post-marked by January 31, 2014.
- On-line registration closes at Midnight, EST, February 5, 2014.
- Expo registration is strongly discouraged. Runner shirts cannot be guaranteed for Expo registration.
- Registration will close without notice when the established registration count is reached. Click here to see the registration limit.
- Mail completed entry form with Check or Credit Card (MC or Visa) payment to:
Myrtle Beach Marathon
PO Box 8780
Myrtle Beach, SC 29578
There is a $25 charge for all mail in registrations.
Contact the Marathon for a mail-in entry form. Phone or FAXed entry forms cannot be accepted.
- Once your registration has been accepted, all fees are non-refundable.
Half Marathon Entry Confirmation
- Registration confirmations will be sent via e-mail immediately following registration. If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact us.
- USA Track & Field recognizes Gun Times as official Finishing Times.
- Dasani Half Marathon course maps will be available at the Runner’s Expo.
- The Dasani Myrtle Beach Half Marathon course will be a part of the full Marathon course.
- The Dasani Half Marathon course will close at 10:30AM.
- Mile markers will be posted at each mile.
- Digital time clocks will be visible approximately every two miles along the Half Marathon course.
- A digital clock at the Finish Line will display unofficial finishing time.
- Bicycles, baby strollers, skates, in-line skates, and skate boards are not allowed on the course.
- Pacing times are as follows (new for 2012)
Course Aid Stations
- Dasani water and Powerade sports drink will be available approximately every two miles along the course and at the Finish.
- Medical aid stations will be available approximately every two miles and at the Finish.
- Port-a-Johns will be available at the Start/Finish and every 2 – 3 miles along the course.
- All Dasani Half Marathon finishers will receive a Finisher’s Medal at the Finish Line.
- Finisher’s Certificates will be available online at MarathonFoto, click here.
- Participants are eligible for one award only.
- Awards will not be mailed. All awards must be picked up after the respective races.
- Unclaimed awards will also be available at the House of Blues Post Race Party .
- Overall awards will go to the top three Male and Female finishers in the Dasani Half Marathon.
- Overall awards will go to the top three Male and Female Masters finishers in the Dasani Myrtle Beach Half Marathon.
Age Group Awards
- Awards will be presented to the top three Male and Female Dasani Half Marathon finishers in the age groups 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & over.