- Saturday, March 4, 2017 for MB Marathon
- Start time, 6:30 AM (6:25 AM for Wheelchair and Crankchair)
Click here to see a map of the Myrtle Beach Marathon
Marathon certification # for 2010: SC10008BS
Start & Finish Locations
- The Myrtle Beach Marathon will start just South of the intersection of Grissom Parkway and 21st Ave. N, Myrtle Beach, SC.
- The Finish Line will be in the parking lot of TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark.
Race Entry Requirements
- All participants must register online or complete and sign a registration form.
- A parent or legal guardian must sign for participants under 18 years of age on race day.
- Marathon participants must complete the course in 7 hours
- Expo registration is strongly discouraged. Runner shirts cannot be guaranteed for Expo registration.
- Registration will close without notice when the established registration count is reached. Click here to see the registration limit.
What is your refund policy?
Please note that the Myrtle Beach Marathon reserves the right to reject any entry. Also, we adhere to the standard running industry policy. All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is noted on our registration application and when you register for our events you must agree to this policy. You may not give or sell your number to another individual – if you do, this could result in your disqualification as well as the runner who uses your race number. The entry fee for this year’s event will NOT transfer to next year’s event, no exceptions. This policy stays in effect whether you are injured, have an unexpected business or family emergency, pregnancy, etc. There are NO exceptions!
Marathon Entry Confirmation
- Registration confirmations will be sent via e-mail immediately following registration. If you do not receive your confirmation, please contact us.
- USA Track & Field recognizes Gun Times as official Finishing Times.
- Click here to view the course map.
- The Myrtle Beach Marathon course will close at 1pm (6.5 hours).
- Mile markers will be posted at each mile.
- The marathon course is USATF Certified and is a qualifier for the Boston Marathon .
- Bicycles, baby strollers, skates, in-line skates, and skate boards are not allowed on the course.
- Pacing times are as follows:
- 3:10 (Newly updated)
- Pacing times are subject to change.
Course Aid Stations
- Water and Amino VITAL sports drink will be available approximately every two miles along the marathon course and at the finish.
- Food stations will be available at miles 16 and 22 and at the finish. GU flavors will include Vanilla Bean, Strawberry Banana, Salted Caramel, Tri Berry and Chocolate Outrage.
- View the course map to see all medical and hydration stations along the course.
- Port-a-Johns will be available at the start/finish and every 2 – 3 miles along the course.
- Overall awards will go to the top three male and female finishers in the Myrtle Beach Marathon.
Age Group Awards
- Awards will be presented to the top three male and female Myrtle Beach Marathon finishers in the age groups 19 & under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & over.