- Saturday, March 3, 2018 for MB Marathon
- Start time, 6:30 AM (6:25 AM for Wheelchair and Crankchair)
Start & Finish Locations
- The Myrtle Beach Marathon will start just South of the intersection of Grissom Parkway and 21st Ave. N, Myrtle Beach, SC.
- The Finish Line will be in the parking lot of TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark.
- Click here to view the course map.
- The Myrtle Beach Marathon course will close at 1:30pm (7 hours).
- Mile markers will be posted at each mile.
- The marathon course is USATF Certified (SC10008BS) and is a qualifier for the Boston Marathon.
- Bicycles, baby strollers, skates, in-line skates, and skate boards are not allowed on the course.
- Pacing times are as follows:
Course Aid Stations
- Water and Amino VITAL sports drink will be available approximately every two miles along the marathon course and at the finish.
- Food stations will be available at miles 16 and 22 and at the finish. GU flavors will include Vanilla Bean, Strawberry Banana, Salted Caramel, Tri Berry and Chocolate Outrage.
- View the course map to see all medical and hydration stations along the course.
- Port-a-Johns will be available at the start/finish and every 2 – 3 miles along the course.
- Overall awards will go to the top three male and female finishers in the Myrtle Beach Marathon. Overall awards are based on gun time.
- Overall marathon awards will be announced at 10:30am.
Age Group Awards
- Awards will be presented to the top three male and female Myrtle Beach Marathon finishers in the age groups 19 & under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & over. Age group awards are based on chip time.
- Marathon age group awards will be available for pick up after 10:45am at the Awards Tent in Runners Village.
What is your refund policy?
Please note that the Myrtle Beach Marathon reserves the right to reject any entry. Also, we adhere to the standard running industry policy. All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is noted on our registration application and when you register for our events you must agree to this policy. You may not give or sell your number to another individual – if you do, this could result in your disqualification as well as the runner who uses your race number. The entry fee for this year’s event will NOT transfer to next year’s event, no exceptions. This policy stays in effect whether you are injured, have an unexpected business or family emergency, pregnancy, etc. There are NO exceptions!