Marathon Team Relay
A marathon team relay is a great way to share in this amazing event with friends, family or co-workers! The 2018 event will now feature a 4-person relay; we will not longer offer a 2, 3 or 5 person relay. A registration limit of 300 teams has been established for the 2018 Marathon Team Relay, and all teams must have four runners participating.
Shuttles will be offered for relay teams bringing runners to their exchange points and back to the start finish/area. The shuttles will depart from and return to the shuttle stop at the intersection of 21st Ave. & John Q. Hammond Street, in front of TicketReturn.com Field, to relay exchange points. Additional shuttle details will be provided closer to race day.
Marathon Relay Exchanges:
- Updated Relay Exchanges will be announced closer to race day!
NOTES FOR RELAY PARTICIPANTS:
- Team Captain is responsible for payment.
- Each team member will receive a medal. The final leg will receive all four finisher medals once he or she crosses the finish line.
- If you will be running the second or third leg of the relay, please go directly to your exchange point prior to the start of the race. Because of progressive road closures, it will be nearly impossible to view the start of the race and still be able to make it to either of the first two relay exchange points in a timely fashion.
- Parking: Participants and Guests should only park on public property in spaces designated for parking. Violators may be ticketed and/or towed. Vehicles found to be illegally parked on private property may be towed by the property owner.
What is your refund policy?
Please note that the Myrtle Beach Marathon reserves the right to reject any entry. Also, we adhere to the standard running industry policy. All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is noted on our registration application and when you register for our events you must agree to this policy. You may not give or sell your number to another individual – if you do, this could result in your disqualification as well as the runner who uses your race number. The entry fee for this year’s event will NOT transfer to next year’s event, no exceptions. This policy stays in effect whether you are injured, have an unexpected business or family emergency, pregnancy, etc. There are NO exceptions!